Access government land with Musataha
Apply online for plots within ADIO’s land bank
Government land in Abu Dhabi is available to private investors via Musataha partnerships, which grant investors Musataha rights to develop a particular plot of land for a defined time period.
Investors can apply for land within a comprehensive land bank managed by ADIO. ADIO facilitates Musataha partnerships in collaboration with other Abu Dhabi government entities to stimulate investments and fast-track approvals.
Apply in two steps.
- Investor submits the Land Request Form including a preliminary Business Case
- ADIO studies the request and finds a suitable land matching the investor’s requirements
- If the investor accepts the proposed plot, an initial acceptance is issued within two working days
- Within three working weeks of the initial acceptance, investor submits a detailed Business Plan including Design, Market Assessment, Financial Model; Financial Statements; Licence and Proof of Funding
- If approved, ADIO issues the Award and Musataha Contract within five working days