The policy, however, might change at any time and for any reason; ADIO will send a notification to its users informing them about the updated policy and asking them to read it and agree to it.
When you browse, read pages, or download information from this website, we automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information is used for statistical purposes only and covers:
- The IP address and geolocation to identify the country from where you are accessing this website.
- Personal identifying information such as your name, contact details, if voluntarily provided.
- The name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example: .ae, .com, etc).
- The type of browser you use.
- The date and time you access the site.
- The pages you access.
- The documents you have downloaded and the previous internet address from which you came directly to the site.
We do not collect this data for commercial or marketing purposes, and ADIO does not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes.
We, occasionally, conduct online customer surveys to get your feedback. We use the survey data for research and to improve our services. The participation in those surveys is optional.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You may browse and access information contained within our website without providing any personal information, be it information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. If you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. for you to be granted access privileges to ADIO services or through contact forms), this information is saved and logged, if necessary, on our servers for the purpose of logging and tracking services.
The information may be shared with government entities of Abu Dhabi only and may be used to communicate to you the status of the services’ transactions you initiated and/or to assess your input to improve the content of ADIO’s website. ADIO will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the collected data for commercial or marketing purposes.
Our website uses “persistent cookies” for any personalised content.
- Personalised content is the content from the website, which is delivered to a browser after a user has logged in once.
- Cookies are text files, or entries in larger files, utilised to distinguish between visitors to a website, and to track information during multiple visits to a website.
- help you navigate our website,
- facilitate the sign up and sign in process for our services,
- personalise your experience, and
- improve our website.
ADIO has appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that has been posted. These measures cover commercial software programmes and secure technology infrastructure to monitor network traffic, authenticate legitimate users and identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
ADIO will provide authenticated individuals with the personal information that has been collected on them upon request. Individuals are encouraged to correct any errors in their personal information so that the right level of interaction with the website is maintained.
Social Media Channels
ADIO’s website uses social media channels to share information and to engage with the public. Feeds from ADIO’s social media channels are embedded on the website’s homepage.
By embedding the social media feeds on our website, we aim to create a seamless experience for the website visitors and allow them to access information and communicate with both ADIO and other government entities.